Sunday, September 11, 2011

Horrible

What do you do when you don't want to live...but you don't want to die either? I'm at that place now and it sucks. Im really hurting. 

My family is falling apart, my sister keeps on attacking me and hurting me and accusing me of things. My body and my mind is beaten down. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I didn't get out of bed all weekend. I laid in bed and cried. I can't do anything. My friends don't understand. No one does. I just want to go away. 

I'm at the point where I want to get a court order against my sister to send her into a hospital. I don't know if I can actually do that but I want to. I wish I could describe to you how horrible it is. 

2 comments:

  1. Try to do it! Just try! Even if it isn't possible, at least you tried. Still praying for you and sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same place right now. I feel the same way. Something funny happens when the depression switch is flipped and we suddenly feel so isolated.

    My home life made my situation unbearable. My parents (my mother primarily) teased me about needing therapy. She'd scream at me about what a mental case I was and how my therapists and doctors didn't want to listen to me, they just had to because she was paying them. When I finally left home for college, I was able to see my homelife a bit more objectively. They were abusive. They were sick. And I survived.

    Unfortunately, I became physically ill. I am now battling a progressive, terminal illness and the mental health stuff compounding isn't helping. I feel alone, isolated, worthless. It's ok to want it all to go away and it's ok to hurt. I am right there with you.

    ReplyDelete