Thursday, February 9, 2012

Surrounded

She said "Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit".

Thats how I feel. Like I should quit. Surgery in 5 days. I can't manage going into detail about that now, but there's a lot of drama surrounding it. I bring hardships with me wherever I go. 

We've all heard those expressions "when life hands you lemons, make lemonade". 

When life throws shit at you, you are supposed to accept it for what it is, learn not to put yourself in that position, and walk away from it. Right? But what if there is a circle of shit-throwers surrounding you. 

You have no where to go, no where to hide, and no one to help you. Then what? Do you just stand there helplessly? Or are you a fool to do so. What other options are there? You're surrounded. You know it's eventually going to kill you. It's a fact. So do you wait to be killed? Or do it yourself. 

That's how I feel. Like I'm surrounded, and I'm foolishly just standing there hoping and praying for the clearly impossible. I don't know what my options are anymore. I'm confused and scared and looking for a way to make it out of the circle alive, but I don't see a way out. 

2 comments:

  1. please understand that what you feel is a result of an illness that can be fixed-made better. if you seek help from a psychiatrist as i did you will learn to understand that you do not have to live this way. please reach out. PLEASE-go to the emergency room. i did and they helped me. now i am well. i got help and i understand now. i manage my illness. i am happy. after many years of suffering.

    ReplyDelete