Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm predicting another crazy day...

I think tomorrow is going to be one of those..crazy days I have quite often. I don't know exactly whats going to happen...but I think it might be a little drama filled. So I'm not quite looking forward to that. 

Today was a really rough day. My assistant principle sent me to the Time Out Room because he saw me walking around the school and he asked if I was okay, and I said not really. I made an appointment at planned parenthood for next Wednesday but I don't think I'm going to go. I can't. It's too much to deal with...to hard. 

I can't stop eating, and then I look at myself and feel so disgusting and nasty so then I puke. And then I just starve myself the next day. 

Lately I just feel really...numb. And at peace. And that's not good, because I'm never at peace. It makes me think that I subconsciously made my decision. And not a good one, if you know what I mean. I don't know..I just have a baddd feeling about tomorrow. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment