Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A night of bad choices

Thanksgiving will forever be a negative day in my mind. It's the day where I made all the wrong choices.

I remember 2 years ago, on Thanksgiving in 2010, was when I found out I was cheated on for the first time. It hurt...but I loved him more than the hurt. So I forgave him and dropped it.

Then this Thanksgiving. I remember it perfectly. I was getting really bad with image issues and eating and all that..so Thanksgiving by nature was going to be a hard day. I was surrounded by food and was really uncomfortable. Everyone in my life is still completely in the dark about that. I threw up so much that night. And got away with it every time. I just felt like such crap. So alone and unloved. And not good enough. My cousins were over that night. I love them to death. They have two young kids. The boy just turned 4 and the baby girl is turning 1 in about two weeks. The baby was only about 7 months on Thanksgiving.

I love those kids so much. That whole family. We were all in my den and I was playing with the kids, and it made me so upset to see how a normal family functions. My cousins love their kids so much. They would do anything for them. They are such great parents. It really put me in such a sad place seeing how functional and loving their whole family is.

I want that. I wanted love. I needed attention that night. Be it good or bad attention...I just needed something. I couldn't be alone. I just felt so horrible. So I asked Brian if he wanted to hang out. That's the night I got pregnant.

I just didn't want to be alone. I don't know what went so wrong. It all makes me so depressed. Everything about it does. I can't stop hating myself.

I think I'll be gone from this world soon, but I just don't know.

1 comment:

  1. You’re not going anywhere Missy!!! Use all the strength you have to get help. You can only help yourself. Who gives a shit about what your parents think. They'll look like the bad ones in the end. Head up high girl, life sure as hell isn't easy but we're all trying to get through it together.
    BIG HUGS!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete