Saturday, November 12, 2011

Party time

So tonight I'm going to a party. At my exboyfriends house. Yes, I told Mike about it and he said it was okay. I'm not going to do anything with anybody there. My friends are going with me and its just going to be a fun night with no drama. I hope. I just really want to get out of my house and have fun.

My sister overdosed yesterday with both me and my mom in the kitchen. She blamed me for it. I love how everything she does is my fault. Whatever, typical day I guess. That's why I need a break. I'm just stressed. I have work at 6am tomorrow. That should be interesting. I had to wake up at 5 this morning to to visit a college. Ugh.

Like I said, this is going to be one hell of a night. Can't wait to let loose for a little while. I'll let you know how everything goes, if I'm still alive, and if any drama happened tomorrow. Wish me luck tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment