Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Why me?

Got sent to the hospital again on Sunday. This time we actually made it inside. They discharged me and now I'm home. Wasn't allowed out on Halloween, big shock there I guess. 

Today I ate so fucking much. Now I feel disgusting and refuse to eat for probably 3 days. I can't stop shaking and crying right now. All I want is to be loved. I just want someone to hug me and take care of me and tell me everything is going to be okay. I've never had that and I never will. 

I'm pretty sure this is a problem: I see my guidance counselor as more of a mom to me than my own mom. I wish she could adopt me. That would make me happy. It's not normal to feel so attached to someone like a guidance counselor. Why can't I just be normal? Why do I have to hurt so bad?

When is this all going to end. Tonight I made a pro and con list of if I should commit suicide or not. Let's just say there were about twice as many reasons to die than there were to live. If that's not a problem then I don't know what is. 

I wish so badly that I could believe someone when they told me they love me. Or that I could want to live or that I at least know things will get better. I know they won't get better. I'll always feel this horrible emptiness and hollowness and it's not fair. 

Why me? Why do I have to have all this hardship? I really don't know how much longer I can hold on. 

1 comment:

  1. Sending hugs your way. Please hang on-there are people who care about you, even if it doesn't seem like there are.

    ReplyDelete