Friday, July 22, 2011

Going down fast

I'm officially matched with the lowest I've ever been. Last night I went out with my friends and got trashed. I was so drunk I don't even remember drinking that much. I was trying to walk to the train tracks but someone stopped me unfortunately. 

I can't believe how bad I'm doing. I need someone. I can't do this anymore. I'm like one second away from killing myself I just can't do this. I don't even know what my problem is. Ugh I'm sorry for being like this. I'm gonna attempt to sleep. Not that I'm actually going to be able to. Whatever. I don't give a crap anymore. 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I'm here, and I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana,
    Positive thoughts, positive thoughts. I know how you feel. Keep treking along, it will get better and there is a light at the end that you'll see soon. Thinking of you!
    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete