Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Help

I'm so screwed up right now. I need help. I need someone to care. 

Yesterday I was on the phone with my best friend. My sister started yelling at me for literally no reason at all, so I told her to leave me alone. She went upstairs, then came back down. She showed me her arm, which was COVERED in blood, and said "you're the reason I do this, you ruined my life". 

I threatened I call the cops on her. 

That's what I have to live with on a daily basis. I can't be here anymore. My boyfriend is fighting with me all the time, he takes everything so personally. He doesn't understand that I'm ridiculously screwed up at the moment. 

I need so bad to be able to talk to someone openly about everything that's going on in my head. I wish I could tell someone how bad I'm doing, and I wish someone would ask how I was and genuinely mean it. 

Ugh I feel like I'm going crazy. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so angry today and I feel like I keep lashing out at people. 

Help :/

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should have called the police. THen your sister would be forced to get help. I am so sorry you are having a hard time. I wish I could give you a hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I genuinely care how you are doing and I want you to know that you can always send me a message when you need help or just need to vent. I really do mean it.

    ReplyDelete