Monday, August 8, 2011

For your own good

For those of you who think you know me, you don't. Nobody has any idea what it's like to be me. What it's like to live in my house and be scared every single day. Or how it feels to know no one cares. 

To my friends: I don't care what you think about me anymore. I know you probably really don't give a shit about me. It's all superficial. It always will be. 

I don't want you to be around me or talk to me anymore. I'm fucked up. All I do is bring you down or get you to do bad things with me. 

Do yourself a favor. Leave. Leave now and don't talk to me again ever. I'm no good for you. I'm no good for myself. 

So you keep living your life and make the right choices and be happy. And I'll keep living my life and eventually crash down to zero. Im almost there anyway. 

Don't text me, don't call me, and don't come over. 

I. Am. Bad. For. You. 

Im like cancer. I'll only get worse for you. So for YOUR own good, I really suggest you stop letting me bring you down. I'm no good. 

Don't think I don't love you, because I do. And that's the reason I'm telling you to stay away. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that your friends love you too, and that's why they won't stay away. It will be impossible for them to do so.
    Whatever happened to getting the dog and trying to find a new place to live? Being in a safer, less frightening place would be really good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pushed all my friends away when I was a teenager. I still have trouble holding onto friends today.

    ReplyDelete