Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So screwed up

Depression is like something that's grabbing onto your throat, and it just keeps getting tighter and tighter until eventually it just absorbs you and suffocates you and kills you. That's how I feel. Like every single day it's getting harder and harder to breath and function or do anything. 
 
I'm doing so badly and I keep looking for something, anything to grasp on to but it feels like nothing is there for me to hold on to. I feel so bad all of the time and I feel like I'm going crazy! But I know I'm not crazy. I'm just depressed and lonely and so anxious. 

Everyone around me can see it but no one really reaches out and does anything. No one talks to me. 

Nothing else to say I guess. Just so screwed up. 

2 comments:

  1. They might not see it or they might be just as screwed up as you. I know I am :-)

    Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete