Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some thoughts that go through my head

Don't ask me if I'm okay when you already know the answer. 
Don't ask me what's wrong when you know nothings right. 
Don't tell me that you understand, because I know for a fact you don't. 





When I'm in bed hysterically crying wondering why my life is the way it is, who's gonna be there to wipe the tears away?
When all I need is someone to talk to and vent to, who's gonna be there to listen?
When everyone is fighting and screaming around me and I'm afraid someone is going to hurt me, who is going to be there to protect me?
When I've given up all hope in life, who is going to be there to tell me they love me and everything will be okay?
When I'm sitting there with a razor or a bottle of pills, is anyone going to tell me not to do it?

2 comments:

  1. There are people out there. Even if you haven't met them yet. Please don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one of the people who have read your blog and commented on it are here for you. We care, or we wouldn't take the time to read.

    ReplyDelete