Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No one listens

Theres a very thin line between the right now and the bigger picture, and I'm struggling on the concept of which one I should be thinking about. 

I know I'm doing badly now. I think everyone knows that. Or at least they should. I can't focus, I can't cry, I can't scream, and I can't explain why. How do you explain to someone this feeling? Is it even possible? They would all just think I was nuts. 

Sometimes I wish things would come easier to me. Why can't I just be happy? 

I'm in Disney right now and I'm still seriously struggling. It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything like that, it's just that I can't push away all the sadness and anxiety. I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, but I know that I can't talk to anyone about anything and that really sucks because all I want is to talk to someone. 

I feel like no one listens to me or respects me and it's frustrating. I know everyone hates me, and trust me I hate myself more than you could know. That's probably why others don't like me. How can you like someone who doesn't like themselves? 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it feels like you are alone and no one understands, there are so many feeling the same way. Most people who haven't been through this don't know what to do. Try to be gentle with yourself and forgiving of yourself. Saying a prayer for you and hoping you find someone you can talk to that understands and can help. Keep looking for help around you. N.

    ReplyDelete