Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Don't know what to do

I want to go into a hospital. I'm scared to die and I'm scared to go into a hospital. I'm really scared. I don't know what to do. 

All I know is that right now my depression and anxiety is controlling my life. I can't have this going on anymore. I need to get away from my house and I want to get better. So maybe this is a way to do it. 

I don't know what to expect if I do go. Im so scared. I wish my life could just be easy. I need help with this decision. I told one of my friends that if she goes with me I'll go in a heartbeat. I hope she can go. That way at least I'll have some sort of a safety net. 

I feel like Mike would judge me a lot. Or not judge me but just be upset.  I don't know. It's such a big decision and I'm terrified. Help?

2 comments:

  1. If this is what you truly believe you need to do, then do it. Those who judge you aren't worth it, and those who care about you will be there with you and supporting your decision. You may regret it if you don't do it, and you have to take care of yourself-don't worry about what others think (easier said than done, I know). Think about your future husband, your future children, and do it for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep fighting. And keep breathing. If you feel like you should go, you need to go. *hugs

    ReplyDelete