Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A visit from CPS.

So CPS was at my house today. They wanted to take me out of my house. My parents suck. So does my life. I'm just a little stressed as you can imagine. 

I was doing so well. I didn't eat for almost 3 days and today I fucking ate so much and I feel horrible and want to get rid of it. I've never done that before and I hate that I want to. I hate everything about myself. I seriously cannot fucking stand me. 

My chest is all cut up, I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I can't breathe. I can't function. And I sure as hell can't talk to anyone about it now because I just keep getting myself into deeper and deeper shit. 

Have I mentioned I hate my life?

Sorry for bitching. I guess I'll go now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. If they were at your house today, something has got to go down soon. You'll get out of there.

    ReplyDelete