Sunday, December 4, 2011

Enough is enough

I made it past this weekend. So far. That kind of surprises me. My sister has been acting up a lot lately. Last night she was up all night screaming and slamming doors and being crazy. My mom freaked out on her. They're fighting again right now. Figures, the first time I sit down all weekend to relax and I can't even relax because everyone is screaming.

I had a good day at work today. The people I work with all seem to really like me. I like to joke around with my customers and make them smile. I love making people laugh. They seem to tip me better when I do that anyway.

I wish everyone would stop screaming. It makes me sad. I can't stop being so depressed. I'm really having a rough time. I cut so much this weekend. Last night I took so many sleeping pills to fall asleep at 6pm. I slept almost 12 hours. I'm exhausted now too. It's only 6:30.

I gotta get out of this house. I wish I got taken away with my friend when she went to the hospital. I think I might go tomorrow. I can't deal with this anymore...it's ridiculous. I think I'm going to go to my guidance counselor and just tell her I'm not scared of my parents anymore. I need help. I'm scared. If I don't, my friends probably will anyway. I don't know. I'll try to keep you updated. If I don't, it's because I'm probably in the hospital. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment