Friday, December 9, 2011

Silence

I got in trouble at school again today. Now, I always say trouble, but I guess it's not really trouble. Everyone is just "concerned" about me. Yeah right.

I guess a bunch of my teachers went to my guidance counselor and school social worker and told them I'm doing really badly. I guess it's pretty apparent on the outside too. They called my mom. Needless to say, my mom screamed at me when I got home. She was telling me how I need to stop talking (even though I didn't say anything) and how I need to stop "looking for attention". Fine mom. If silence is what you want, silence is what you get.

She wants me to just quit talking to people. Not my friends, not my guidance counselor, and not my teachers. Yeah, because bottling it up has worked so well for me in the past. Whatever. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment