Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is this really how my life turned out?

Here's a fact: women who get an abortion are 6x more likely to commit suicide. Now, that's for a normal person. Combine that with my track record, you're pretty much BEGGING for disaster. 

 I'm trying to be okay. I'm really trying. But this is all just to much for me. I feel like I completely lost my entire support system. They just disappear when I need them most. Pretty typical of people by nature I guess. Kinda sucks though. Oh well. 

I'm sleeping over my cousins house on Friday night. Thank god. He called me today to check up on me. Everything he says to me makes so much sense. Maybe its just that I respect him so much. I can't believe this. Just my whole life. 

If you had told me that at 17 years old, I would be this depressed, this anxious, this suicidal, had 4 surgeries (and counting) gotten pregnant, and gotten taken away by the cops because of threatned suicide, I would've laughed in your face. No. Not me. I'm the innocent one. I'm the good girl. I'm the one everyone loves. 

Well, not anymore. Now I'm the one everyone hates.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you'll be spending some time with your cousin. It sounds like he really wants to help you and I think he's going to be a big source of strength for you.

    ReplyDelete