Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh crap

So here's some news for all of you. Remember how I said I was scared of a mistake I made? Well, I'm pregnant. And I don't know what to do about it. I'm scared out of my mind. I want to keep the baby but my boyfriend is begging me to get an abortion.

I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy. I feel so alone. It's a really great thing how my emotions are going crazy because of hormones right now and I had to stop taking my zoloft cold turkey. Yeah all of these things are a great combination.

My surgery was cancelled. That also sucks because you have no idea how bad my legs hurt. I hate my life so much. I feel fat and ugly and disgusting and I just hate myself. I wish I could starve myself until I lose weight again, but now I can't.

I can't do this. I can't. I need help and support and I don't have any.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, do not abort your baby! You can always put it up for adoption as soon as it is born...but please don't abort it. The emotional consequences of that are serious-especially if you yourself don't want to get rid of it-and you really don't need to deal with that on top of everything else.
    I am praying for you and I am here for you-really. Sending a big hug your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete