Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bad day

Today wasn't so great. I've been feeling increasingly more down for the past week and I've been trying really really hard to fight it. I'm not able to deal with being in my house...it's just to volatile and stressful. I'm really really nervous for surgery. It's going to suck really bad and on top of that I'm going to have to be stuck home miserable while it's just starting to get nice out and everyone else can go have fun.

I'm just so bummed. Last night I couldn't stop crying, and I honestly almost never cry. I just keep getting bad news, after bad news and I'm running out of ways to deal with it.

I honestly tried so hard to just stay positive and smile about things but I can't.

There's a quote from my favorite man ever, Alex Gaskarth that says this...
"Therapy is every kids nightmare of someone telling them to go get help, when all they really want is a hug."

Well, I really, really want a hug right now. Once again I feel myself fighting back the tears. I don't think I can stop them. Not that I really expect anyone to care...I'm miserably alone in this world.

The quote is referring to a song called Therapy by All Time Low, my favorite band.

No comments:

Post a Comment