Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Putting myself out there

Part of my problem is that I'm really to scared or shy to put myself out there. I'm always afraid of the result or just that something bad will happen.

Well, maybe a year and a half ago I lost a really close friend of mine. We were really close and there was no reason to stop being friends. We just stopped talking. No fight or anything behind it. It hurt a lot while it was happening..but I didn't do anything about it. I figured, if she really cared about me and wanted to be friends, she should make the effort to talk to me.

I still think like that but I don't think its right. I lost someone who I really cared a lot about.

So I decided to send her a message. Well, I wrote it, but I didn't send it yet. I scared to. I'm scared she'll think I'm crazy and weird because it's so random that I'm saying something now after all this time.

I'm scared for her reaction and rejection again. But I think I'm going to send it. I don't want to live my life always just wondering what could've been.

It's time to get over my fears....I'll let you know how it turns out...ugh wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment