Thursday, June 2, 2011

Too angry for words

Today one of my friends came to visit me. Which was awesome because I hardly ever get to see anyone. I guess my parents had it in their minds that I was up to no good or something, because now me and my parents are in a huge fight. 

My freaking dad thought the only reason my friend came to visit was to bring me drugs. Are you fucking kidding?! That's the one thing I've never fucking done and he's sitting here accusing me of it. You have no idea how mad that makes me. Yeah, I'm a mess in other ways, and I don't always make the absolute smartest choices, but I've never, not once in my life, turned to drugs. I can't even believe he has the nerve to accuse me of that. And it's not even like he did it in a concerned way. He said it soo condescendingly like he knows something he isn't supposed to know about me.

On my way upstairs to my room, I sarcastically asked him if he wanted to go up before me and search my room so I could prove I have NOTHING to hide. 
His response? "I already did". 

He is such an asshole to me and I honestly can't believe he has THAT little trust in me. Because you know what? I'm honestly not a bad kid at all. I'm seriously depressed and have anxiety issues. Not anything worse than that. And I've never done anything to prove that I'm not trustworthy. 

Whatever. This isn't the first time his skepticism has pushed us farther apart. I'm so angry right now I can't even begin to explain it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment