Friday, May 20, 2011

Over this.

I don't really know what to say tonight. I'm not doing well..same old thing every time. I'm just painfully numb right now. I can't really cope with anything, and I'm badly spiraling down. I'm trying to survive and hold on, but I honestly don't care about anything anymore. I'm continuing to make bad choices and I'm getting overwhelmed with the amount of school work I have to do. Two of my classes expect me to teach myself an entire quarters worth of work. I doubt I'll even look at the work I have to do...it causes way to much stress. I guess all I can do is wait for Wednesday and hopefully things will get a little easier. Hope you're all having a better time than me.

4 comments:

  1. Alana,
    I know school is stressful, and the work is tiresome, but just pace yourself and work slowly through it so you don't go into panic. You should reach out to your friends in a time like this, they love you and want to help you. And as always, us bloggers are here to support and love you too. I'm praying for you, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading you blog is always odd to me. It seems like we are on the same mood swings sometimes or something. I am trying to finish up school too. teaching yourself is really hard sometimes, i hope you get through it ok. What is happening wednesday? Hope you start to feel better.
    Katie
    a.k.a. Just a girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madelyn- I know what you mean, everything is just overwhelming. And I don't want to bother my friends with it but maybe..

    And Katie- on Wednesday I'm going to visit my school to see my therapist for the first time in like a month. Im nervous to see her, but excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Wednesday goes well. Is there anyway you can spread out some of your school work, maybe do some in the summer or something?

    Take care of yourself. When you don't feel like fighting any more, that's the most important time to keep fighting!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete